ISU Operations & Finance Team Values:
- INTEGRITY: We conduct our work with the utmost integrity. We demonstrate that we care about others, we hold ourselves accountable, and we do the right thing even when it is difficult.
- TEAMWORK: We collaborate with each other and our stakeholders to achieve effective and efficient decisions and ways of doing things. At all times, we do what is best for the situation while honoring each other.
- RESPECTFUL: We treat each other and our stakeholders with respect. We attack the problem and not the person; creating a safe place for problem solving and decision-making.
- CREATIVITY: We are innovative and creative. We are open to new ideas and ways of doing things. We actively challenge our processes to provide the best possible service.
- COMPETENCE: We have a diverse set of knowledge, skills and abilities individually that we optimize to serve our stakeholders. We continuously learn from each other, our customers, outside industry and professional organizations.
- COMMUNICATION: We communicate at the highest level. We listen actively, seek understanding through questions, identify and address conflict and give and receive feedback. Our communication is timely, effective and efficient.
ISU Operations and Finance Team Standards:
Within the Division of Operations & Finance, we uphold the standards of Behavior set by the Board of Regents with the values outlined below.
Divisional Expectations – WE are Iowa State University
- Take pride in yourself and your work
- Provide excellent services
- Be aware of how you are perceived by others
- Be fully present
- Be open to new ideas
- Learn from the past
- Exercise good judgement
- Respect all people, everyone’s opinion matters
- Exhibit a positive attitude and encourage positive interactions
- Be courteous
- Listen intently – encourage open communication
- Be a part of the solutions
- Give and receive gracefully
- Support teammates